TOP 4 TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN MUI NE VIET NAM
JEEP TOUR TO THE WHITE SAND DUNES MUI NE
Mui Ne White Sand Dune (Bau Trang Mui Ne) is the most beautiful destination in Mui Ne. This place is likened to a small Sahara Desert, attracts a lot of domestic and foreign tourists by the pure beauty of dreamlike meandering white sand hills. In the middle, there is a large natural freshwater lake with pristine water. In the lake, lotus flowers blossom with white and pink colors that make the scenery look more colorful.
White Sand Dunes
Surrounded by White Sand Dunes, the lake is more beautiful in the sunlight and blasts of wind endowed by nature. Looking down from the sand hill, you will be impressed by the mirror-like surface of the lake flickering with pink lotus flowers and the dark color sand dunes far in the distance.
The sand dunes have been linked to Bau Trang for thousands of years. It brings the unlimited sand source while Bau Trang brings unlimited fresh water source. Both of them combine to each other and create a natural poetic landscape.
The fresh and cool all year round water of Bau Trang abates the hot temperature of immense sand dunes and make the natural scene here so poetic that anyone come here want to take a stop over.
Visiting to White Sand Dunes, you can wander through the dunes for sightseeing, taking photographs or camping under the nature immense. More interesting, you should try interesting sliding sand game and other games such as hilltop-conquering to experience the unique changes of the sand dune as well as the thrill feeling. The sand-board rental price is 1 USD/ unit. You will feel that it’s so wonderful when sliding on the sand dunes, conquering from this hilltop to another.
The sand dunes stretch from Binh Thuan Province to Ninh Thuan Province but the most beautiful landscape is in Mui Ne that is considered as a unique landscape in Viet Nam. The sand dune was created by the secular iron mine which had been existing since over hundred years, and the shapes of the sand dunes is changing by hours, by days, by months with no specific shape. Hundred interesting shapes of the sand dunes are formed thanks to the erosion and blowing the fragile sand layer by the wind.
JEEP TOUR TO THE RED SAND DUNES MUI NE
The Red Sand Dune is also called as Mui Ne Sand Bay, located in the Quarter 5, Mui Ne ward, Phan Thiet City. This is an extremely nice landscape that many famous poets, artists and photographers love. The Red Sand Dune cannot be ignored when you visit to Mui Ne.
Red Sand Dunes
The Red Sand Dune is not as large as the White Sand Dune but the scenery here is really beautiful that marks nondescript beautiful pictures. It is named The Red Sand Dune because of its characteristic.
From the sand dunes, an amazing scene will appear in front of your eyes. Winds from the sea of Hon Rom will throw the top layer of sand and creates various and unique shapes. By dint of this, Red Sand Dunes becomes more beautiful. Coming to Red Sand Dunes, tourists have a chance to admire this "natural wonder" which changes day by day and hour by hour in the harmony with beautiful sunlight. Red Sand Dunes in Mui Ne are so special. The color of sand changes constantly from yellow to white, pink and red, depending on the sunlight.
JEEP TOUR TO THE FAIRY STREAM MUI NE
Mui Ne Fairy Stream - the fairyland where the nature has created thousands of strange shapes such as sandy stalactites which look like the skyscrapers. They’re rock and wrapped by red sandy mountains. Of course, they add their roles to make the stream look more brilliant.
Only walking along the stream, you can feel clearly the coolness of the stream water. The scenery of Fairy Stream looks like a drawing which charms the tourists’ soul as well as someone who love miraculous nature. The color contrast actually show with the green of trees, the orange of stream water, the yellow orange of sand and the color of sandy stalactites.
Visit four most beautiful places in Mui Ne: White Sand Dune, Red Sand Dune, Fishing Village and Fairy Stream.
JEEP TOUR TO THE FISHING VILLAGE MUI NE
Fishing Village a small peaceful part of coastal area in Binh Thuan. The Fishing Village do not only have the calm and charming natural landscape but it also contains bustling tunes of the coastal area life.
This is a place where you can discover the fishermen’s life in Mui Ne. Especially in the early morning, The Fishing Village looks like a lively picture with crowded boats on the shore and a lot of fresh seafood that the fishermen have just caught.
Visit to The Fishing Village, you can experience the fishermen’s life with their fishing business. Besides, you have a chance to choose and buy some fresh seafood such as: squids, fish, shrimps, crabs, snails, shellfish…they are not only delicious but the price is also better than anywhere.
MUI NE JEEP TOUR ATTRACTIONS
WHITE SAND DUNES - RED SAND DUNES - FAIRY STREAM - FISHING VILLAGE
PRIVATE JEEP TOUR PRICES
1 - 3 pax: 29 USD / private jeep up to 4 people (the price is per jeep, not per person)
4 - 6 pax: 34 USD / private jeep up to 6 people (the price is per jeep, not per person)
7 pax and more: 8 USD per pax for whole tour by private jeep
- Sunrise tour pick up at 4:30am (Duration from 04:30am - 08:30am)
- Sunset tour pick up at 1:30pm (Duration from 1:30pm - 6:00pm)
- Customise pick up time: Choose the starting time between the time frame: 4:30am - 8:30am for morning tour or 13:30pm - 14:30pm for afternoon tour
- Tour duration: about 04 hours – 04 hours and a half.
- Private tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off guests by private jeep at the hotel/ resort (in Mui Ne)
- Wet wipe, water
- Entrance tickets at the White Dunes
- Tour excludes:
- Tour-guide, other services…
The departure time is flexible upon guest’s choosing. Guests decide the time for pick up at the hotel, we can arrange jeep car for tour at any time.
Additional notes: the services are available for rent at the white sand dunes:
- ATV rental: 40 USD for 30 minutes/ one ATV for 2 persons
- Jeep ride to the dunes: 9 USD per persons
- Sand boarding: 1 USD for one sliding board
MUI NE SUNRISE SAND DUNES TOUR
Morning tour: White Sand Dunes - Red Sand Dunes - Fishing Village - Fairy Stream
- Customise pick up time: Choose the starting time between the time frame: 4:30am - 8:30am
- 4:30am Departing from your hotel by private jeep heading to the White Sand Dunes to see the sunrise.
- 5:15am Visiting White Sand Dunes, at the top of the sand dune, catching the first sunrise of the day. Other activities can be taken: riding quad-bikes over the dunes (at additional charge), sliding down sand dunes’ slopes with sand boarding (at own expense).
- 6:15am Visiting Red Sand Dunes, slopes are less steep than the White Sand Dunes, great opportunity for taking photo as red colour of the sand is great contrast to background scenery, sliding down sand dunes’ slopes with sand boarding (at own expense).
- 7:00am Visiting the Fishing Village, observing the daily lives of fishermen, morning catch is hauled to shore and women are busy sorting out the catch, and fishing boats are lining up and waiting to depart.
- 7:30am Visiting Fairy Stream (Suoi Tien) where the small stream running through the middle of the red and yellow canyond, ostriches riding (at own expense).
- 8:30am Returning back to your hotel/resort at Mui Ne.
MUI NE SUNSET SAND DUNES TOUR
Afternoon tour: Fairy Stream - Fishing Village - White Sand Dunes - Red Sand Dunes
- Customise pick up time: Choose the starting time between the time frame: 13:30 pm - 14:30 pm
- 1:30pm Departing from your hotel at Mui Ne heading to Fairy Stream.
- 1:45pm Visiting Fairy Stream (Suoi Tien) where the small stream running through the middle of the red and yellow canyond, ostriches riding (at own expense).
- 2:45pm Visiting the Fishing Village, observing the daily lives of fishermen, catch is hauled to shore and fishing boats are lining up.
- 3:45pm Visiting White Sand Dunes, activities can be taken: riding quad-bikes over sand dunes (additional charge), sliding down sand dunes’ slopes with sand boarding (at own expense).
- 5:15pm Visiting Red Sand Dunes, slopes are less steep than the White sand dunes, great opportunity for taking the photo as red colour of the sand is great contrast to background scenery and observing the spectacular sunset over the sand dunes.
- 6:00pm After the sunset, returning back to your hotel at Mui Ne.
During the tour for discovering all destinations, sometimes guests have to walk to enjoy all nature’s beauties, fresh and peaceful atmosphere. For the most convenient and comfortable feeling, guests should were light clothes, hats, sneakers, sunglasses and apply sunscreen.